Monday, June 27, 2005

time heals all...

I ran one of my hardest today.

No, actually, been running everyday, since last Saturday. But today, it felt strangely weird, to be running on a Monday morning. Probably, I knew my objective too well, to surpress any emotions. To ignore the creepy void that has been haunting to come true. Now, that it has, Im trying to keep myself preoccupied with anything, so I wont be thinking about it at all.

But that's what one gets, after being emotionally attached, to say pets, things, loved ones, friends, romantic interest, places, your past...the list seems endless. And what one cannot do, is to erase the memory of it all, well, not completely. Wished it was as easy as an EEPROM. The memories, will linger, transcribed, as kindred spirits cross paths, taking a part of each other, hoping some day to meet again. Like a waking dream.

As one colleague puts it heart pain. HAHA! I've met a friend, unexpectedly. Whom seldom can put one at ease. Like those rare gems, that delights you, and adds laughing hysteria into your life, just at the sight of them. Oops! That sounded, a wee bit superficial, but what I meant is, friends that just 'connects' are really hard to come by these days. One, that not only gives but receives in return. HEHE...

All good things have to come to an end. Like the circle of life, having its bouts of ups and downs. One shouldn't cry because its over, but be gratified it even happened. After a long spell of monotonous life, a sparkle do help to pick one up, and Mr. Sun seems to smile for a while before hiding back behind the cotton clouds.

Missing someone. Is not the word. Its not like I missed the bus, or missing my cat(I, dont have a cat for that matter!) Its not like a loss either. Just a void in the passage of time.

Miss you, Hilarious Penguin. Take Care. :)

No comments: