Tuesday, August 23, 2005

of Calculus & Pizza

I have scores; which I have never managed to settle.

I think Calculus and Pizza goes together; you take them in small portions and digest slowly.

I am sprightly and child-like;but wish I’ll grow-up more.

When I see shiny black Mitsubishis’; I think of Yakuza.

Carpe Diem is the next best phrase in expressing Life.

Otherwise, stick to Life is short; but the Art is long.

I woke up one morning trying to eat my pillow; I thought it was marshmallow.

I’d like to think I’m in Utopia; so I can shun all the negative vibes around me.

I have an obsession over Curios.

I think wood is antique, metal is too chic and leather exudes substance.

I am obsessive compulsive, it’s a disorder.

That explains my weirdness for the above.

Everyone in this world is Mad anyway; it’s a matter of submitting to it half the time.

Its called Passion.

My friends say I talk too fast.

That’s why they never really do understand me anyway.

I really appreciate kindness from anyone; I think they’re acts of angels.

21 is an interesting age; I have yet to find a niche to settle.

I regret for squandering away opportunities in life; but the experience makes me stronger.

I am pretentious-not!; in fact I am a simple and nice girl.

I’d like to believe that everyone is someone; its neater that way.

I will make a lot of money one day.

Too bad I still haven't found "one day" on the calendar.

sheesh!

No comments: