Tuesday, January 31, 2006

four seasons in a Globe

Hail! To the bitter sweet days while I was 365 days, 023.5dgrs younger--in reverse order. Hehe. On a note, I have started my new year with bad happenings. Some I'd rather forget. Others, I could regret but all in all are sum of the parts as a whole writing today. The old replaced by the new. Take for instance my hdd which crashed without even me anticipating. Its the dweeb talking. I don't know if anyone have heard of someone running an OS on a borrowed hdd, but I had. Weird. I think its the most peculiar thing to do. (^_^")

And so a new era has begun. A new start for which the end is questionable. Heh! And after 3 submissions and 3 ongoing ones, I managed to slip thru a post to stop my long hibernation. Not quite a legacy act but enough for my friends to notice. Sorry peeps dear! =D School have not been so kind. Screaming Banshee(pardon the misnomer, its deliberate bt appropriate) with the never-ending exercises. Verbal Diarrhea...with the never-ending lectures and hard-pressed essays. Its a complement having Chicken Pie and White Rabbit around. Really, its the case of a never-ending story. At least until I graduate. =D

Honestly, I was quite taken aback when a fellow blogger actually cared to ask why I wasn't blogging for so long...Hehe! Thanks, Blue, I'm so touched. On a path way to redemption now. Some times, writing needs a lil' soul-searching for the leg up. Some times the information influx is over-whelming you just can't seem to spread the cluttered thoughts. Its time to release the hibernating butterflies from the sleeping Attic. If there ever is one that is. Lol. Okay, nonsense aside. I have one resolution right now--to complete my Assignments.

And its back to slogging, please excuse me.

No comments: