Is life always this difficult. Or am I just whining too much? What separates between a retribution and a blessing in disguise? Are they both driving to the same point, or have different notions.
Sometimes, I just feel like Im not cut-out for the working life. Nothing ever fits the bill. Or am I just dissatisfied I have got to settle for a lesser? Is my wandering interest affecting my persona; how I behave and what I anticipate. Then again I never did indulge in misapprehensions, so why isnt things always go the way I want it? Why is that, I always end up with the very likes I hate most. Am I just hitting back at a concrete wall that can't respond. No, they can, if you just listen hard enough. Maybe, I do need a career switch. Okay, a job switch.
A saying goes, one cannot mix between religion and scientism. Hence, scientists often conclude on the most ridiculous explanations upon describing a beginning which they have no knowledge of. The main reason, they just could not agree to the very rudimentary root of the Truth(or so). Scientists believe that seeing is believing. Spiritualist believe that not seeing is believing; through the wonderful creations of the Almighty. Thats how you derive Faith, yea? Nay, I think we have a major muddled confusion on this topic.
Sometimes, its hard to draw a fine line, between following religious obligations and having to come to terms in a modern society. Because you need to be flexible in order to fit in the society, but reality-check, does what you are agreeable with in compliance with what you believe in? Ask our leaders. I think, even they are still trying to figure it out.
I guess, the only solution to nurse my initial hurt, is to follow a certain doctrine.
"Yet, it would be your duty to bear it, if you could not avoid it: it is weak and silly to say you cannot bear what it is your fate to be required to bear."
When you are tired and discouraged from fruitless efforts, God knows how hard you have tried. And when you think you've tried everything and don't know where to turn. God has a solution.
My solution? To keep trying; never say die, without a try.
Because God knows......
1 comment:
a parallel tangent change afterwards..hehe
Post a Comment