Oh gosh! Now that I have finally found some time to look around and -- breath. It seems a freaking long time of "temporal abandoning of the blog-world". But now I have finally return. Huzzah! Its not a pretty moment to return, what with endless work, tuition...and some may shout out "But it's HOLIDAYS!!! I know, i know....but bumming around is equally BORING. Seriously. *_*
Some rest and soul-searching did occur in all the hype process and busy-ness. I finally got to start on my hobbies, and did loads of catching up on reading. hehe. And by that I mean Fiction Reading. Well, I just got started on a book which is really good. Its a start on my first foray of Surrealism. =)
Went Shopping, Marketing, and was on a spurious bout of eating frenzy. Seem I was deprived of eating for quite some time at the rate it went yesterday. But all thanks to Mom. She really knows the places to satiate my taste buds. I hate going out on weekends, the crowd are just huge some times although it relly depends on the places you go to. But in Singapore, with a whooping population of 4 million and counting -- its over-populated. Seriously.
Apart work was fine. Although Mr Dough is sickeningly stress and he's passing this pneumonia on to everyone -- and its stifling woking in a strained environment as that. Ugh! Okay, 2 more weeks and I'm done.
Whoever said Sunday is a day of rest is definitely wrong. Chores are swamping and laundry came a calling. I will have to be excused... =D
No comments:
Post a Comment