Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri.Maaf Zahir dan Batin.
Eid Mubarak.Minal Aidil Wal Faizin.
To all Muslims, the world over. and to friends I wasnt able to reach.
This year's celebration has been one singular experience, quite nothing like other past years. I cant explain the actual meaning to what I feel. Nonetheless, theres a marked difference.
My grand dad, is also recuperating after some horrific months of ailment. My paternal grand parents are the only surviving grands' i have - after the passing of my maternal side a few years back.
My grand dad, is my last surviving chinese link(chinese or indo-china, i never quite make-out which)around, though i have never felt..quite attached. Probably the fact, that i'm more closer to my mum's side. Nonetheless, i still love them both, and missed the ones who left me earlier.
And no matter, what mixed identity i have, Malay culture still holds strong for me. :)
And now, to prepare for the surge of visitors coming. Excuse me.
1 comment:
Happy Eid to you (One year later) :)
Post a Comment