Friday, November 05, 2004

bonna chance

Razzmatazz. The basic principle, of hypocrites. I am starting this perverse view, for the carefree outlook say in life. Paradoxically, a pithy saying for the real world as a whole.

Fast forward, school life has immensely eschewed us from the atrocities of the real world. Reality, is never meant to be easy, albeit life is never a bed of roses.

Truly, only after graduation, in the search for the oyster, I realise is a great risk. One, involving a highly engaging Mission Impossible 101.

I am not regretting anything. But merely, extricating the source of my unhappiness and re-inventing the expansion to my own comprehension.

The truth is out there. For a certain, deviations of dogma; it has often times been put that, knowing the truth will only throw you into a more muddled confusion. But I object. In searching for the truth, it is also another step to getting to know thyself and hence, a start of a life-long romance of loving oneself. But who exactly is that the One you love? Readers dear, I leave it to your own disposition to magnify upon.

It is hard, to control ones emotions and sentiments. To wear one's heart on one's sleeve while facing the adversities of realities would only spell destruction. Hence, after a long and amusing..choked, though-provoking pondering, I have come to a conclusion, that what ever happiness or sorrows you do feel, has to be felt moderately, and that would not be achievable without a sound conscience. An understanding of oneself-thru self-preservation.

No, Im not making a statement here to treat life seriously or to be casual about it. A saying goes, when your casual about life, you'll end up a casualty. Neat, right?

Instead, Reader, it is important, to throw oneself in the wilderness, and re-discover the pleasures of the almost hibernating faculties, and imbuing a secret spell that can be taken through life.

But still, dont take me seriously. Its just my opinion...mad as the mist and snow.

And now my nagging, conscience tells me I should stop.

bonna chance.(have fun)

No comments: