Monday, March 28, 2005

minor symphony



Given the long hiatus, one should be redeeming more issues to talk on. Inexplicably, there are absolutely none. Not true. While there were high moments I came upon, none were too moving or significant enough to be briefed upon.

This brings me to a next stratum. Where did all my passion go? Given what life has to offer, I’m still unsure as how to go about relieving certain things. Or maybe, I am just trying to while away the time as for now, just so I could move on. There, maybe it’s the passage to zoning off that has given rise to boredom.

And given that I seemed to lack the ability to self-amuse and be amused to others could be the critical factor contributing to such a predicament. The obvious remedy to that would be to make myself so amusing, I could laugh at my own joke. Well, I’m already at that stage and I do not think its working. Eeekk! Not to worry, I did not injure any of my neurons. :)

As unholy as it seems like, just sometime, at certain point in life, one would feel a little jaded. I suspect that it could only be the cause of frustration, low motivation and coupled with things not going according to plan due to unforeseen circumstances. This would then lead to stress. Yet, one wonders how far the threshold could be stretched only to uncover the amazing resilience one has had all this time. And, the greatest epiphany would suddenly be dawn upon oneself, and that is the greatest path to self-discovery. That would no doubt be thru the cause of chancing the greatest trials. Why be unhealthy and eschew it, when it doesn’t kill.

The greatest men face the greatest challenges, and yet were able to over come it.

And yet, the word has been staring right at me, mutinously. Resilience.

Well, back to hitting the books….

No comments: